A Smart Book Store on Your Campus
Much like a dating service, BookTrapper matches you with other students at Harvard University but for the purpose of exchanging textbooks. Just tell us what books you need for next semester and the books you don't need anymore from last semester, and we'll do the rest.
- Access to textbooks on campus without going through the campus bookstore
- Pay or trade for the books you need
- No taxes or transaction fees
- Get your books at your convenience
- Communicate with your matches through our dashboard
- Save lots of money on textbooks
- Free! - BookTrapper makes money other ways through our price comparison service that helps students sell textbooks online and ship for free.We built this student to student textbook trading platform as a way to get the word out about BookTrapper and help you avoid getting ripped off at the campus bookstore.We make money from commissions on the books you sell online and that's enough for us.